Grow Innovation in Biotech with Pitches, Community Voting, and Awards
This competition leverages a diverse network of biotech professionals to crowd-elect the next great opportunities
Location: District Hall - Boston's Hottest Venue for Innovation, 75 Northern Avenue, Boston, MA
A big congratulations to the winners of the first BiotechTuesday Innovation Competition!
Thank you for your participation in this competition! BiotechTuesday members are free to reach out to the companies via their contact information on the description page.
Leverage Boston’s largest biotech networking group to drive your innovation! Engage our members with cutting edge ideas and products online from which they will elect winners. Top innovations will be showcased in our fun and exciting event that includes our Piranha Pool pitch session for start-ups, table pitches for innovative products and plenty of informal networking.
An exciting event that rewards innovation:
- Companies and entrepreneurs will pitch to their peers:
- Innovative new products
- Startups and new ventures
- The event features two levels of judging:
- Community votes and feedback online to select finalists
- Industry leaders as ‘Piranha Judges’ make the final choice
- Attendees learn how investors and other industry leaders evaluate an opportunity.
- “Five minute dive” sessions for entrepreneurs to pitch the Piranha Judges LIVE.
- Awards are presented for the most innovative products and top innovative companies.
Those who are not a member of BiotechTuesday and want to vote on a startup need to "Apply to Join" BiotechTuesday. Interested in being a judge or joining our event support team? Click here.
Sponsor an Innovation Award and learn about other sponsorship opportunities. Click here.
Add to Calendar