Innovation Competition (Boston, MA)
Innovative Product and Services Award
Our Most Innovative Product award will honor the most new and innovative products or services for biotech research and development. While one can't discount the importance of hard work, inspiration and serendipity, having the best tools makes the process of developing innovative pharmaceuticals more efficient. Our goal in engaging the BiotechTuesday community in the evaluation of these innovative products or services is to generate valuable insights for our members and feedback for the participants.
- Products or services need to have been launched in the past year.
- The product or service needs to be in the hands of customers, or at least in customer beta-launch.
- Only one product or service per application.
- All applications will be reviewed in advance and BiotechTuesday reserves the right to reject an application for any reason.
- The community voting and feedback will be considered by the judging panel. The judges will have the final decision on the winners.
- Only members of BiotechTuesday can vote for a pitch (Please log-in to vote).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need help in submitting an application.
- A company submits and application and pays the entry fee.
- The application is reviewed, and if approved, the product posting goes live for evaluation.
- The BiotechTuesday community reviews the product and offers a five star vote and written feedback (Not publically viewable).
- The judging panel reviews the community votes and feedback to select the finalists.
- Finalists are provided with a table at the BiotechTuesday Innovation Competition event to pitch attendees and the judging panel.
- The winners are selected and acknowledged with our Most Innovative Product award (no cash value).
- Participants recieve anonymous feedback from the community and judges for product posting following the event.