Innovation Competition (Boston, MA)
Innovative 'Ideas' Competition
We are looking for Innovative 'Ideas' across life sciences to pitch for this competition. An "Idea" can be a concept to an early stage venture. Be part of an exciting new competition to get community feedback and win awards. There are $1000's of cash and in-kind service awards available for the top innovators. Leverage this unique network to gain feedback and identify new team members, investors and corporate partners. Your participation along, with others in the community, will make this event special. One piranha may not raise an eyebrow, but a school of piranhas is quite a different matter.
- 'Ideas' can include concept stage to early stage ventures with a seed round.
- Only one Idea per application.
- All applications will be reviewed in advance and BiotechTuesday reserves the right to reject an application for any reason.
- The community voting and feedback will be considered by the judging panel. The judges will have the final decision on the winners.
- Award sponsors will select winners for their awards based on criteria listed on the Awards page. A pitch can only win an award if it meets the qualifications defined by the sponsor.
- Only members of BiotechTuesday can vote for a pitch (Please log-in to vote).
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or need help in submitting an application.
- An individual or team submits an application for review online.
- The pitch application is reviewed by BiotechTuesday staff, and if approved, the pitch posting goes live at www.biotechtuesday.com. We reserve the right to disqualify an application for any reason.
- The BiotechTuesday community reviews the pitch and offers a ten star vote and written feedback (Not publically viewable).
- A panel of ‘Piranha Judges’ review the community votes and feedback to select the finalists.
- Finalists will have a 'Five Minute Dive' with a select panel of Piranha Judges live during the event.
- The winners will be announced that evening at an award ceremony.
- Participants receive anonymous community feedback from their pitch posting following the event.
One goal of this competition is to engage life science companies to support community innovators with cash or in-kind products or services. Rather than bestow all of the awards to the winner of the Piranha pool pitch, the sponsors of an Innovation Award can determine which pitch wins their award. The more companies that sponsor an Innovation Award, the more ways innovators can gain valuable support for their ideas.
We are looking for more Innovation Awards. If your company can offer cash, products or services that can benefit innovators, please contact us to sponsor an Award. We can accept new awards up to a week before the event. This is a great way to distinguish your company as a contributor to innovation in Boston and beyond!